.

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Cultural Event Report Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words - 6

Cultural Event Report - Essay ExampleThese plant include a lot of paintings, photography, media devices, sculpture and design. The collections and works in the museum therefore serve the international community. When I arrived at the museum I dictum different cadre of people from all walks of life either come in, release or in the museum. This attracted my attention and I got interested as to why all these people came to this place. I knew there must have been something very unique.When I arrived at the museum, it was appealing enough. The buildings are lovely and the architects are very touching. I felt as if I should stay there for the rest of my life. When I was entering I realized that it was not necessary that I follow a particular route. I saw everyone else following their self made routes. This enabled me to go the direction which I admired. The freedom that was there was just amazing. The maritime galleries were dramatic and marvelous (Kino, 2010).The department of Med ia arts at San Francisco develops exhibition programs as well as educational events (Littlejohn, 2010). The events relate to video, performance art related to media arts and films. This department is composed of diversified modern art production technologies. This department consists of videos, digital film experiments and web projects.The museum has archives which are used as a conservation and research centre. Modern paintings, paper works, analogue and digital objects. It provides security to these objects and is also used by various professionals as a laboratory for carrying out research. The research library is composed of exhibition catalogues, monographs, serials titles and everyday art resources. Other things in the archives are a collection of artists books such as Margery Mann and Tillim (Kino, 2010). In general this department is composed of all the historical things and objects.After a visit to the museum I potty say that it was a good experience to me. It provided me with positive

No comments:

Post a Comment